Terms & Conditions
.High season: December 16th to April 30th | July 1st to August 31st
Low season: May 1st to June 30th | September 1st to December 15th
- You will be able to cancel your reservation and get 100% refund as long if it is requested with at least 48 hours before the tour date.
- You can freely modify your tour dates or tour schedules 48 hours before your original tour reservation, as long there’s availability and no seasonal change of price.
- If you don’t show up at the time of your reservation and we don´t receive a previous notification, your reservation will be 100% penalized with no options of refund or modifications. You can notify us about any undesirable situation, or unexpected events that might affect your on time arrival for your tour at our official email address email@example.com, or by WhatsApp at +506 2479-4100.
- If you think you won’t arrive on time, contact us as soon as you can, and tell us about the situation. We will wait for you 15 minutes to let you join your original group, if you can’t make it, there are two scenarios:
- High season: We will offer you to reschedule for the same day according to updated availability.
- Low season: We will offer you to reschedule to the same day or the day after according to updated availability.
To guarantee the best quality service, when you book a tour on our website:
- The reservation platform will make a hold on your credit card until we confirm our real availability for the date and hour selected.
- Once our team checks the park availability, we will confirm or deny your booking request.
- If confirmed, the hold on your card will become a charge.
- If denied, the hold will be released (the effective release may take from 0 to 3 days depending on your card provider).
- All reservations will have to be paid upfront through our website; on special occasions we can send an official payment link from our official email address.
- If you need to add any additional service to your original booking, we can charge it to the credit card information on file from your original order only with your authorization by phone, email, or WhatsApp.
- If you book an adventure by paying in advance (including all price components) Sky Adventures may cancel the Booking without notice if we can’t collect the balance on the date specified. It’s your responsibility to make sure the payment goes through on time, that your bank, debit card, or credit card details are correct, and with the necessary funds to process the payment.
- Transportation service will have to be paid upfront.
- Transportation is NOT included but is available at an additional cost. While booking through our website, you’ll be presented with an option to include transportation. Select it and remember to specify your hotel for pick up in the form you’ll be asked to fill in with your information.
- Transportation is provided LOCALLY, from hotels or key places either in La Fortuna or Monteverde to the parks in those same areas.
- We DO NOT OFFER transportation from outside these areas, La Fortuna or Monteverde. We also do not offer transportation in between La Fortuna and Monteverde or vice versa.
- Transportation available for tours includes pick up and drop off.
- When you make a Booking, you agree to pay the Tour Experience cost, including any applicable taxes and fees.
- Obvious errors and misprints are not binding. For example, if you book one of our tour experiences and this one is mistakenly offered for $1, we may simply cancel that Booking and refund the amount you’ve paid.
- Adult: Older than 25 years old
- Student: From 13 to 25 years old
- Child: From 5 to 12 years old
- Kids younger than 5 years can go for free on the hanging bridges and the aerial tram
- Kids will pay transportation service from 3 years old and on.
- Costa Rica Resident: Valid ID required at the check in.
- Abide by our values.
- Comply with all applicable laws.
- Cooperate with any anti-fraud/anti-money laundering checks we need to carry out.
- Not use our website and reservations platform to cause a nuisance or make fake Bookings.
- Use the Tour Experience and/or Platform for their intended purpose.
- Not cause any nuisance or damage, and not behave inappropriately to the Sky Adventures personnel (or anyone else, for that matter).
- As the person making the Booking, you are responsible for the actions and behavior (in relation to the Tour Experience) of everyone in the group. You’re also responsible for obtaining their permission before providing us with their data.
At our Parks:
- Pets are not allowed due we are natural reserves.
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed at our parks, with the exception of small snacks and bottled water. At both of our parks, we have restaurants available. We offer different kinds of food, including, typical Costa Rican food: casados, hamburgers, sandwiches, coffee, beer, etc.
- Weapons of anykind or firearms are not allowed at our parks.
- If you have any accessibility requests about our Platform and/or services, contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair zipline can be only operated at 8:00 am in Arenal Park. In Monteverde is not available.
- It will be necessary to contact us via email at email@example.com and let us know all details so we can coordinate the operation.
- The hanging bridges tour is only available for wheelchair users in Monteverde Park.
- All our clients are covered by the company insurance in case of an accident or any undesirable situation.
- If you have an accident and you don’t want us to take you to a medical center, you will have to sign a form declining or accepting medical care. If by any chance you don’t want to sign, it will be understood that you have denied the activation of Sky Adventures insurance.
- You will have to sign the Tour Waiver when it applies directly in the park. In the case of minors, the Waiver will have to be signed by a parent or guardian.
What if something goes wrong?
- If you have a question or complaint, contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help us help you as quickly as possible by providing:
- Your Booking ID, your contact details, and the email address you used when booking
- A summary of the issue, including how you’d like us to help you.
- Any supporting documents (e.g. bank statement, pictures, receipts, etc.)
- All questions and complaints are recorded, and the most urgent ones are treated as the highest priority.
- We try to resolve disputes internally and will try to resolve your case promptly as long as we have all the necessary and verifiable information.
- If any booking goues through a dispute process, this booking will lose the right to reschedule and be partially refunded in the future for any reason.
- If a refund is in process and it was requested before we get a dispute notification regarding the same booking being refunded, the refund process will be canceled, and it won´t be able to be refunded if the client loses the dispute.