Experiences At Reserva Conchal
Sky Adventures Conchal is located within Reserva Conchal in Guanacaste, a uniquely beautiful natural destination. While in Conchal, Sky Adventures at Conchal is a must stop for experiences.
Enjoy here two amazing experiences: an aerial adventure over the tropical dry forest of Guanacaste and an incredible horseback riding expedition on the amazing grounds of Reserva Conchal.
Our aerial adventure is a mix of activities that will get your energy flowing to enjoy the tropical dry forest of Guanacaste. On this experience you will enjoy ziplines, trails, tree climbing, a tibetan bridge, and a rappel jump. A complete experience to enjoy unique heights.
Horseback Riding Expedition:
Reserva Conchal is a beautiful property in front of one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, a forest with a wild range of species. This horseback riding expedition will take you on to discover this amazing destination.
Aerial Adventure Rates:
Horseback Riding Rates:
Taxes get reflected during checkout
Sky Adventures Conchal Information
Aerial Adventure Schedule
- 9:00 am
- 1:30 pm
- 3:30 pm
- 9:00 am
- 4:30 pm
Aerial Adventure Restrictions
- 5 years minimum age
- Minimum weight: 20kg (44lbs)
- Max weight: 136kg (300lbs)
- Minimum two people per tour, maximum eight.
- Children underage must ride with a guide or parent.
- A reservation with one day notice is necessary for this experience.
- Wear sunscreen, Guanacaste is a very sunny destination.
- Closed shoes are a must, no sandals.