Nature Inspiring Guided Treetop Walk on Hanging Bridges
Discover the beauty of Costa Rican forests on the first hanging bridges of the country, Sky Walk. This is a guided experience on natural trails and amazing hanging bridges through the dense forests of Monteverde or Arenal. You will go on a hike to have a one on one experience with the flora and fauna at every level of these magical tropical forests. On Sky Walk you can admire natural beauties from the ground on our natural trails or discover unique life systems from the forest canopy. Crossing our hanging bridges is a unique experience where you will have complete views of the forest canopy and access to a completely different ecosystem that can only be discovered at the highest points of trees. While on our Sky Walk tour, a naturalist guide will point out intriguing plant and animal life, so you won’t miss out on amazing details these forests offer. Trails includes some uneven surfaces and several ascents and descents.
Sky Walk Tour Information
Schedules Monteverde 8:00am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 12:00pm | 1:00pm | 2:00pm Arenal: 7:00am | 8:00am | 9:00am | 11:30am | 12:30pm | 2:00pmRestrictions
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will come in handy.
- This activity is snack and water bottle friendly, meaning you can bring them with you on tour to keep your strength and energies up. (just remember to take back anything you brought with you and keep nature as it is).