Full Adrenaline Rush
Sky Trek Ziplines
Get your heart pounding by taking a zipline ride through the Costa Rican forest canopy; whizz along cables slung between canyons, admire incredible views, fly over and in between trees to feel an adrenaline rush like no other.
Unmatched Adrenaline Zipline Experience
Sky Trek is a thrilling zipline circuit that’s located in the magical forests of Costa Rica. You can find this experience in both of our parks, at Monteverde and in Arenal (La Fortuna). Sky Trek zipline courses begin at the top of the mountains, you’ll ride and open air gondola to this point while admiring the best views of the surrounding area and even more. From there on, you will start the zipline course down the mountain. Cables stretch from mountain to mountain, reaching incredible lengths and heights, crossing canyons, going into the forests, and even sometimes in between clouds. But Sky Trek is more than that, live a unique experience beyond distance or heights, admire unique views, and feel the adrenaline like no other adventure.
Book On Your Desired Park:
Sky Trek Tour Highlights
Safety Oriented Experience
We take extra measures with safety: exclusive designed cables, top of the line equipment, certified activity, use of platforms not trees, and more. You’ll be safe.
No Hands On Cable
A safer, and much more enjoyable practice is to have hands on the pulley. We want you to enjoy the adrenaline and the views, simply enjoy the ride.
A Magnificent Ride
More than 800m (2600ft) of our magnificent aerial tramway up the glorious mountains of Monteverde and Arenal. Enjoy the best views, appreciate true nature.
The Best Breaking Systems
Professional certified braking systems, with a main system and a backup one; we’ll take care of the hard work, live this extraordinary moment at fullest.
The Best Views
Zipline from mountain to mountain and don’t forget to look around, the views are simply breathtaking. Enjoy panoramic views from the highest points.
NO walking distances, get off and jump on to the next cable. This tour is all about the adrenaline rush while flying over the mountains.
Sky Trek Tour Information
8:00am | 9:00am | 10:00 am | 12:30pm | 2:30pm
8:00am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 11:30am | 1:00pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pmRestrictions
- Kids: must be at least 5 years old and be able to fit propperly on the provided equiment (harness, helmet, etc).
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lb).
- Maximum Waist: 117cm (46in).
- Maximum Leg Loops: 67cm (26in).
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, preferably something comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will be a good idea to have, specially (as locals will describe it) if you have ‘sweet’ skin.
- Transportation is not included but available for an extra fee from most centrally located Monteverde / La Fortuna Hotels (no locations from outside the Monteverde / La Fortuna area).
Book Packages With Ziplines
Not quite the adventure you were looking for?
Check all of our other amazing experiences!
Book directly online and save! Book packaged adventures and save even more. Also remember to book ahead of time to secure your space on the desired schedules.