Unmatched Adrenaline Zipline Experience
Sky Trek is a thrilling zipline circuit that’s located in the magical forests of Costa Rica. You can find this experience in both of our parks, at Monteverde and in Arenal (La Fortuna). Sky Trek zipline courses begin at the top of the mountains, you’ll ride and open air gondola to this point while admiring the best views of the surrounding area and even more. From there on, you will start the zipline course down the mountain. Cables stretch from mountain to mountain, reaching incredible lengths and heights, crossing canyons, going into the forests, and even sometimes in between clouds. But Sky Trek is more than that, live a unique experience beyond distance or heights, admire unique views, and feel the adrenaline like no other adventure.
Book On Your Desired Park:
Sky Trek Tour Information
8:00am | 9:00am | 10:30 am | 12:00pm | 1:00pm |2:00pm | 3:00pm
8:00am | 8:30am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 11:30am | 12:30pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pmRestrictions
- Kids: must be at least 5 years old. Kids of ages 5-6 will not ride alone, they will ride tandem with one of our guides, so kid spaces on tour will be limited by the number of available guides. Kids of ages 7-10 will ride tandem with each other, if guides are not available.
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lb).
- Maximum Waist: 117cm (46in).
- Maximum Leg Loops: 67cm (26in).
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, preferably something comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will be a good idea to have, specially (as locals will describe it) if you have ‘sweet’ skin.
- Transportation is not included but available for an extra fee from most centrally located Monteverde / La Fortuna Hotels (no locations from outside the Monteverde / La Fortuna area).