Tramway Panoramic Views
Rise up to highest point of the mountain on a ride that will amaze you in many ways. Sky Tram is an aerial tramway on which you will ride on a open air gondola that will rise smoothly through the forest offering endless views during its mountainous ascent. This experience is perfect for all of those who want to take a different approach on admiring Costa Rican nature, without much physical effort, but always being on spot where natures exhibits all its magic. On the ride, besides the views of the surrounding forests and beyond, you will be able to admire distinctive flora and fauna that might be only spotted from above, so keep an eye out for distinct natural treasures. Once Sky Tram gondolas reach the top, you will arrive at a wide observation platform on the highest point of the reserve, where you will be admired with the best views on a unique place to get in touch with nature.
Sky Tram Tour Information
Schedules Monteverde 8:00am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 12:00pm | 1:00pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pm Arenal: 8:00am | 8:30am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 11:30am | 12:30pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pmRestrictions
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will come in handy.