Unmatched Adrenaline Zipline Experience
Sky Trek is a thrilling zip line circuit that’s located in the magical forests of Monteverde. Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the highest point of the mountain where you’ll be dropped off at an observation area to admire fantastic views of the surrounding forests, the Arenal Volcano on one horizon, the gulf of Nicoya at the other. From this point, you will start riding down a unique zipline circuit that stretches across canyons, going from one mountain to another, and in between treetops. It truly is an exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountains. At our Sky Trek in Monteverde, you ride the tram up the mountain, and then get back to the base riding our thrilling ziplines, making it a perfect adventure activity with no walking segments – get off and jump on to the next cable. You’ll ride 7 cables that go up to 100m (328ft) in height and 750m (2460ft) in length where you will be astounded by its impressive heights, speeds that go up to 70km/h (43.5mph), views, and because you will be able to admire the surrounding mountains like in no other place.
Sky Trek Tour Information
8:00am | 9:00am | 10:00 am | 12:30pm | 2:30pmRestrictions
- Kids: must be at least 5 years old and be able to fit propperly on the provided equiment (harness, helmet, etc).
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300lb).
- Maximum Waist: 117cm (46in).
- Maximum Leg Loops: 67cm (26in).
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, preferably something comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will be a good idea to have, specially (as locals will describe it) if you have ‘sweet’ skin.
- Transportation is not included but available for an extra fee from most centrally located Monteverde / La Fortuna Hotels (no locations from outside the Monteverde / La Fortuna area).