Nature Inspired Treetop Walk on Hanging Bridges
Sky Walk offers a more peaceful introduction to exploring Arenal Rainforest on a 4km (2.5mi) circuit trail that snakes through distinct levels of the wonderfully diverse ecosystem. Sky Walk uses these trails and a series of suspension bridges for a one-on-one experience with the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. You will hike deep into these magical tropical forests to admire nature from a distinct perspective. Crossing hanging bridges with complete views of the forest canopy, and from the forest floor on well-maintained paths – when booking you will have an option to go on tour with a naturalist guide, who will point out intriguing plant and animal life. Trails includes some uneven surfaces and several ascents and descents.
Book Now At:
Sky Walk Tour Information
8:00am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 11:30am | 1:30pm | 2:30pmRestrictions
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will come in handy.
- This activity is snack and water bottle friendly, meaning you can bring them with you on tour to keep your strength and energies up. (just remember to take back anything you brought with you and keep nature as it is).