Tramway Panoramic Views
The Sky Tram gondolas rise smoothly through the Rain Forest, offering up endless views during their mountainous ascent. This tour is perfect for people who want to take a different approach on admiring nature, without much physical effort but still be on spot where natures exhibits all its magic. On tour, you will be attended by a bilingual guide who will point out distinctive characteristics of the flora and fauna and other interesting facts of the area. Our Sky Tram travels up the mountains to arrive to a wide observation platform on the highest point of the reserve, where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Arenal Volcano, Lake, and the surrounding forests.
Book Now At:
Sky Tram Tour Information
8:00am | 8:30am | 9:00am | 10:30am | 11:30am | 12:30pm | 2:00pm | 3:00pmRestrictions
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will come in handy.