Adrenaline Odyssey With 10+ Activities
Sky Limit is a unique experience in Costa Rica. There is no other activity in Costa Rica so diverse in adventures. This tour takes a whole new approach to adventures. Costa Rica’s rich biodiversity and intense jungles are the perfect scenario for a wild adventure like this one. This tour is an adventure circuit that will lead you from one adventure to another. Sky Limit begins with an ascent in our aerial tram Sky Tram up the mountain to the highest point, near the Arenal Volcano, where you will be able to admire the local forest and amazing views on an exclusive viewpoint. After that you will then start an adventure course that will get your adrenaline rushing through your body. This course combines a high ropes course, zip lines, canyoning, rappelling, Tarzan swing, Tibetan bridges and other adventure activities in the heart of the rainforest, where you live an experience you’ll never forget.
Sky Limit Tour Information
9:00am | 10:30am | 11:30am | 12:30pmRestrictions
- Minimum age is 15 years old.
- Maximum weight 110kg (242lbs).
- Minimum height 150cm (4’11”).
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems),
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will come in handy.