Natural And Unique Tree Climbing Experience
Arboreal Tree Climbing Park is the first tree climbing park in Costa Rica. It represents a totally different way to enjoy nature and the cloud forest of Costa Rica. The tour consists of a climbing circuit of 4 trees that go from 10m (33ft) and up to 20m (66ft) high and with various levels of difficulty. The trees are equipped with handhold pieces designed specifically for climbing trees; attached with straps, preventing any harm or damage to the tree. This adventure is also complemented with automatic belay systems, meaning, the adventurers will be attached to a safety certified device. You will climb any of our trees and once reached the top you will let go and the automatic belay system will descend you softly and safe to the ground. Arboreal is a Tree Climbing Park that seeks to provoke an experience at a deeper level by exploring the cloud forest from the bottom to top, connecting visitors with the natural environment.
Book On Your Desired Park:
Arboreal Tree Climbing Tour Information
8:00am | 10:00am | 12:30pm | 2:30pmRestrictions
- Minimum height 105cm (3’5”).
- Maximum weight 150kg (330lb).
- Child rates apply from ages 5 to 12.
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear hiking or tennis shoes, comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will come in handy.
- This activity is snack and water bottle friendly, meaning you can bring them with you on tour to keep your strength and energies up. (just remember to take back anything you brought with you and keep nature as it is).