Sky Walk – Nature Inspiring Tree Top Walk
In Costa Rica, Sky Adventures was the pioneer in building hanging bridges, with the introduction of Sky Walk, to admire the forest from unique viewpoints. Sky Walk’s bridges span across canyons and bring visitors face to face with the upper level of the forest canopy.
Sky Walk Key Components:
Costa Rica Sky Adventures are the founders and creators of world famous Sky Walk Hanging bridges.
Local guides accompany each tour and help visitors learn about native plant and animal species.
Bridges built with high quality materials designed for safety but to also let the hiker admire nature.
Well maintained and generally flat trails, not muddy nor strenuous, for a smooth and pleasant hike.
90% of organisms in the forest are on the top of their trees, through which you will be walking.
Appreciate Costa Rica’s magnificent biodiversity walking and admiring nature in our various trails.
Differences between our parks:
- Trail Distance: 1.5mi. (2.5Km.)
- Number Of Bridges: 6
- Trail Type: Mostly flat. Partially accessible by wheel chair.
- Tour Duration: 2 hours
- Forest Type: Cloud forest
- Landscape: Primary and secondary forests
- Average temperature: 65ºF (19ºC.)
- Altitude: 5250ft. (1600m.)
- Trail Distance: 2.2mi. (3.6km.)
- Number Of Bridges: 5
- Trail Type: Uneven with ascents and descents.
- Tour Duration: 3 hours
- Forest Type: Rain forest
- Landscape: 2 waterfall – 2 observations decks
- Average temperature: 82ºF (28ºC.)
- Altitude: 2460ft. (750m.)
ARENAL PARK - Check dates and times
MONTEVERDE PARK - Check dates and times
- Hiking shoes or tennis
- Comfortable clothes
- Jacket or raincoat
- Insect repellent