Sky Trek – Ultimate Zip Lines
Sky Trek’s Key Components:
Our visitors experience the rainforest from a bird’s-eye view, admiring the wildlife from above.
We have professional certified braking systems, with a main system and a backup one.
Wider steel platforms, with plenty of space to admire views but also be safe while in tour.
Highly trained staff, well prepared professional and of course fun, they’ll even make you laugh.
The construction is of the highest quality, utilizing protective and secure materials.
We will provide you the helmet, gloves and harnesses of the best quality, and of course thinking in your safety.
Differences between our parks:
- Sky Tram: 2600 ft. (800 m.)
- Zip Lines: 8
- The longest cable is 2460 ft. (750 m.)
- The highest cable is 328 ft. (100 m.)
- Duration: 2 Hour Tour
- Located in the Cloud forest
- Average Temperature: 65 °F. (19 °C.)
- Wind Speeds: Up to 50 mi/h (80 km/h)
- Altitude: 5250 ft. (1600m.)
- Sky Tram: 4100 ft. (1250 m.)
- Zip Lines: 8
- The longest cable is 2493 ft. (760 m.)
- The highest cable is 656 ft. (200 m.)
- Duration: 2.5 Hour Tour
- Located in the Rain Forest
- Average Temperature: 82 °F. (28 °C.)
- Wind Speeds: Up to 10 mi/h (16 km/h)
- Altitude: 2460 ft. (750 m.)
ARENAL PARK - Check dates and times
MONTEVERDE PARK - Check dates and times
- Hiking shoes or tennis
- Comfortable clothes
- Jacket or raincoat
- Children have to be taller than 3,9 ft. (120cm)
- High intensity activity not recommended for people with any kind of health problem.
- Sky Trek is complementary tour to Sky Tram, cannot be sold individually.
- There is no maximum weight limit per person but the harness must fit securely for the tour.
- A maximum waist size of 44 inches.