“The Ultimate Zip Line Experience!”
This is by far the best zip lining tour I’ve ever been on! The instructors were very friendly and made the trip fun … My favorite zip was called “Big Daddy”, over a 1/2 mile long zip through the jungle! This ride was FAST and you can’t see where it ends which makes it even more fun. Read the full review.Read Full Review
Sky Trek – Ultimate Zip Lines
Sky Trek is a thrilling zip line circuit that’s located in both of our parks, Monteverde and La Fortuna. Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the heights where you’ll be dropped off at an observation area for fantastic views. From this area, you will start riding down on a zip line track stretching across canyons and in between treetops, the exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountainside begins; ultimately returning you to the starting point at the main building. This is the most thrilling zip line in the country.
Sky Trek’s Key Components:
Our visitors experience the rainforest from a bird’s-eye view, admiring the wildlife from above.
We have professional certified braking systems, with a main system and a backup one.
Wider steel platforms, with plenty of space to admire views but also be safe while in tour.
Highly trained staff, well prepared professional and of course fun, they’ll even make you laugh.
The construction is of the highest quality, utilizing protective and secure materials.
We will provide you the helmet, gloves and harnesses of the best quality, and of course thinking in your safety.
Differences between our parks:
- Sky Tram: 2600 ft. (800 m.)
- Zip Lines: 8
- The longest cable is 2460 ft. (750 m.)
- The highest cable is 328 ft. (100 m.)
- Duration: 2 Hour Tour
- Located in the Cloud forest
- Average Temperature: 65 °F. (19 °C.)
- Wind Speeds: Up to 50 mi/h (80 km/h)
- Altitude: 5250 ft. (1600m.)
- Sky Tram: 4100 ft. (1250 m.)
- Zip Lines: 7
- The longest cable is 2493 ft. (760 m.)
- The highest cable is 656 ft. (200 m.)
- Duration: 2.5 Hour Tour
- Located in the Rain Forest
- Average Temperature: 82 °F. (28 °C.)
- Wind Speeds: Up to 10 mi/h (16 km/h)
- Altitude: 2460 ft. (750 m.)
ARENAL PARK - Check dates and times
MONTEVERDE PARK - Check dates and times
- Hiking shoes or tennis
- Comfortable clothes
- Jacket or raincoat
High intensity activity not recommended for people with any kind of health problem.
- Minimum height 120cm (3’11’’)
- Maximum weight 136 kg (300 lb.)