Striking Arenal Mountain Bike Alongside The Lake
This leisurely ride will take you alongside nature and the beautiful Arenal Lake and Volcano. On the Sky Wild Bikes tour you will enjoy the incredible views of the most iconic volcano in Costa Rica. The biking route will be of 13km (8mi) and will be around the Arenal Lake shore. On the way, you will go by nearby towns, learn about local history and learn about the unique history of the Volcano and its surroundings. On route you will be able to cross various rivers which are perfect moments that many use to cool a little, freshen up and admire the scenic beauty of this destination. The lake shore and surrounding forests are rich in flora and fauna, so while pedaling it is a good idea to keep an eye out for any nature discovery.
Book Now At:
Sky Wild Bikes Tour Information
9:00am | 12:30pmRestrictions
- No sandals or bare feet are allowed for the tour.
- Minimum height 120cm (3’11”).
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Bring a fresh change of clothes for after the adventure.
- Wear comfortable and light clothes, better if they are breathable.
- Bring a jacket or raincoat, just in case a friendly rain comes by.
- Wear tennis shoes, comfortable and enclosed.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Insect repellent will come in handy.