Exhilarating Water Propulsion Adventure Alongside The Volcano
Arenal Lake is a truly incredible place, with all its natural surroundings that give beautiful sceneries, it is the perfect place to have your adrenaline pumping. You can now enjoy a wonderful experience of rocketing through the sky on our Sky Board tour. A unique experience in Costa Rica, flying over 10m (33ft) above water, swimming like a dolphin, or compete with your friend on whether who can stay up the longest, riding a Flyboard is an experience like none other. The Flyboard is a device which you will attach to your feet and that works with water propulsion provided from a sports watercraft to elevate you over 10m (33ft) above water. You’ll attach the flyboard to your feet, jump on the water and in no time be flying over the lake.
Sky Board Tour Information
Schedules Arenal: 10:15am | 12:15pmRestrictions
- Weight in between 45kg (100lbs) and 120kg (265lbs).
- Minimum age of 12.
- Must know how to swim.
- High intensity activity not permitted for people with any kind of health problem (back, neck or any pain, bone, muscle or heart problems).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Wear your swimsuit or comfortable and light clothes, suitable for aquatic activity.
- Sunscreen is always recommended in this beautiful tropical country.
- Bring a fresh change of clothes for after the water adventure.